Until now, this technology has only been available to special forces.
U.S. ARMS COMPANY is now releasing the M-905 TALON – “THE BRAKE” – to the civilian market for the first time.
THE BRAKE was derived by a small framed hunter who did not like heavy recoil, was subsequently forced to shoot small calibers, and often found the perfect deer to be out of range.
THE BRAKE not only reduces recoil and allows a small framed person to hunt with larger calibers, it allows any shooter to stay on target in FULL AUTO. It all but eliminates recoil. The aerospace engineering inside THE BRAKE has been scaled up to a .50 caliber prototype that allowed a 32-pound child to fire a .50 BMG safely.
- Up to 94% recoil reduction
- Eliminates virtually all muzzle-rise
- Ability to stay engaged to the target when fired
- Follow up shot is immediate with both bolt and gas guns due to the stability of the firearm
- Ability for the shooter to see the vapor trail through the scope (must use a high-power, top-quality optic)
- Improves accuracy
- Improves shooter confidence
- Allows significant weight reduction in the firearm
- Allows smaller frame shooters to use higher performance calibers
Caliber: .223/5.56-6.5 Grendel
Weight: 9.05 oz.
Thread Pitch: ½ x 28
Finish: Gunmetal Black
Price: MSRP $329.95
* THE BRAKE is shown on U.S. Arms M-6 Camlock Long-Range Rifle
Pre-Order THE BRAKE Today!
* Due to initial demand, delivery is estimated between 90 to 120 days after confirmed order. Your credit card will be charged when you place your pre-order.